- Pressure: Hydrostatically tested to 24 bar Non-return valve tested to 22.5 bar
- Inlet: 65 mm male instantaneous coupling to BS 366, non-return valve, blanking caps and chain, copper alloy parts, with brass springs and stainless steel lock-nut & washer
- Compact design with excellent flow characteristics
- High quality casting finishes
- Adjustable Relief Valve
- 25 mm drain valve with blanking cap and chain
- Maintenance free
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Flange Size: PN16 to BS 4505
- Breeching Inlet Body: Cast Iron
- Valve Standards: Manufactured in accordance with BS 5041 : Part 3 : 1975
LIFECO breeching inlets are used in a buildings for firefighting purposes, fitted with inlet connection at fire brigade access level and outlet connection at specified points, which is normally dry but capable of being charged with water by pumping from fire service appliances.
2-Way and 4-Way Breeching Inlet body is made of spheroidal graphite iron according to BS 2789 or Cast Iron to BS 1452. The outlet flange is according to BS 4504 and inlet is according to BS Instantaneous Male.
These are intended to be used by the fire brigade to provide them readily available means of water in considerable quantities to prevent the spread of fire.