- Doors can be used in dry wall and masonry construction.
- LIFECO UL Listed doors are available in Cold Rolled Steel,
- Galvanized steel, Hot Dipped Electro galvanized or Galvalumematerial.
- Door leaf thickness: 45 mm
- Material thickness (Gauges):1.2mm (18 gauge)
- Painting: Prime painted materials can be used for hot rolled or cold rolled steel sheet.
- High aesthetics and robust structure
- Fully flush constructions
- Easy to install on a flush wall opening & dry wall partitions.
- Factory finished for primer and paint finishes.
- Conforming to highest quality standards
LIFECO UL listed doors and frames are tested according to UL10B, UL10C, UL1784 & Conforming to NFPA80, NFPA252, NFPA105 & CAN-ULC S104.
Additionally investigated in accordance with ANSI/UL 1784, “Air Leakage Tests of Door Assemblies, ”and determined to have an air leakage rate of the door assembly not exceeding 3.0 cfm per square foot of door opening at 0.10 inch of water for both ambient and 400 F temperature conditions, per NFPA 105.