Synthetic Fire Hose
- Heavy duty construction for optimum abrasion resistance.
- Weather, ozone and ageing resistant with long service life.
- Easy to repair, clean and maintenance.
- The breaking strength of the jacket threads meets the requirements of UL 19.
- The tensile strength and ultimate elongation of inner lining meets UL 19 requirements.
- Hose is designed to withstand 1 ½ times the service pressure without rupturing or breaking any thread in the jacket as per UL 19.
- Hose comes with attached couplings, Brass or Chrome Finish as per request.
LIFECO UL Listed Single and Double Jacket Synthetic Fire Hoses are lined with a high-tech EPDM tube whose engineered design guarantees minimum weight with maximum durability and flexibility. The polyester construction is mildew & rot-proof, tough, dependable, light weight and with outstanding abrasion resistance with our innovative Wisentec coating,
The jacket is evenly and firmly woven and free from visible defects, thread knots, lumps and irregularities of twist. The most common use of these fire hoses are for exterior fire protection and are also used by Fire Brigades.
Couplings are available in NST or Instantaneous BS336 as per request.