Photoelectric Smoke Detector (D2) – LE-SLV-24N
- Low profile, 1.8″ high (with base)
- 2 or 4 wire base compatibility, relay bases available
- Highly stable operation, RF/Transient protection
- Low standby current, 45μA at 24VDC
- Air velocity range 0-300 fpm
- Two built-in power/sensitivity supervision/alarm LEDs
- Non-directional smoke chamber
- Removable smoke labyrinth for cleaning or replacement
- Automatic Sensitivity window verification function meets outlined requirements in NFPA 72, Chapter 2 & 7, Inspection, Testing and Maintenance.
- Compatible with LE-SIJ-24 ionization detectors
The LE-SLV-24N photoelectric smoke detector utilizes two bicolored LEDs for indication of status. In a normal standby condition the LEDs flash Green every 3 seconds. When the detector senses that its sensitivity has drifted outside the UL listed sensitivity window the LEDs will flash Red every 3 seconds. When the detector senses smoke and goes into alarm the status LEDs will latch on Red.