Projected Beam Smoke Detector – LE-SPC-24
- Microprocessor based for reliability
- Simple setup & alignment with signal strength LED’s
- Provides 60 feet on center linear protection at a range of 32.8 feet to 328 feet
- Automatic compensation for signal drift or dirty lens
- Three field adjustable sensitivity settings
- Form A alarm and Form B trouble contacts
- Calibrated filters available to verify sensitivity
- Color-coded emitter and receiver labels for easy recognition
- Adjustable to one of the three obscuration settings of 25%, 50% or 70% per span
- Voltage and RF transient protection
- External red LED when alarm condition is indicated.
The LIFECO LE-SPC-24 Projected Beam Smoke Detector consists of an emitter and receiver. The projected beam smoke detector should be placed so that smoke generated by a fire will likely rise into the path of the beam. The receiver is constantly monitoring and measuring the intensity of the beam transmitted by the emitter. Should the smoke from a fire cause a decrease in the signal strength of a magnitude that exceeds the programmed obscuration setting, an alarm signal is generated. The LE-SPC-24 Projected Beam Smoke Detector can provide vital fire detection in applications where other types of detectors may not be able to respond quickly, or at all, to a fire condition.