Introducing LIFECO CE Gas Detector!
The GLF-GDW High Performance Gas Detector is stand-alone and is used to detect Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG). GLF-GDW finds applications in residential areas, domestic gas safety, commercial kitchens, schools, colleges and many more. LIFECO’s GLF-GDW has its own internal alarm sounders and clear visual alarm LED’s.
▪ Front mounted detector has unique splash guard and dust filter
▪ IP Rated seals fitted between the front and rear housing
▪ Can be surface mounted using external mounting feet
▪ Possible to first fit during building work
▪ Loud Audible Alarms & Clear Visual Alarms
▪ Sensor housing is sealed from the electronics housing blocking flammable gas
▪ Standard 2 Gang Fixing Allowing Flush Mounting Using Standard Patress During Building
▪ 20mm Cable Entry Knockouts Centred to Allow Easy Drilling For Smaller Entry Holes
▪ All Models have a ‘link’ function. Once linked if one GLF-GDW into alarm then all linked units go into alarm
▪ Two relay change over contact, provision to control Solenoid Valve & FACP interfacing