Model No.: LE-ATJ-EA
- Low profile – only 2.00″ high, including base
- Simple and reliable device addressing method
- Uses the noise immune Digital Communication Protocol (DCP), which utilizes interrupts for fast response to fires
- Rate of rise temperature threshold = 15°F/Min (determined by panel)
- Adjustable threshold temperature = 135°F – 190°F (determined by panel)
- UL maximum spacing of 70 feet
The LIFECO LE-ATJ-EA Sensor provides accurate temperature measurement data to the fire alarm control panel. This sensor is particularly suited to environments where smoke detectors are unsuitable because of the presence of system or cooking fumes such as in a kitchen.