- Capable of aborting releasing operation
- Available in Red
- Includes a backbox for surface mount
The LIFECO Abort switch connects to the Abort terminals of the LIFECO Hawk releasing panel. Any number of Elite Abort switches may be connected to the circuit. The last switch must have the end of line device from the Abort circuit terminals of the LIFECO Hawk releasing panel fitted across its connections to provide open and short circuit supervision. The unit is supplied mounted to a rugged steel enclosure but may also be flush mounted to a single gang electrical box.
- Key removable in either position
- Both sides of solenoid circuit are mechanically disabled during activation
- Disablement illuminated at panel when active