Pressure Reducing Valve
Model no.: LF-PRC
- Pressure Reducing Valve: Reducing a higher upstream pressure into a lower, constant downstream pressure
- Operates over a wide flow range
- Set Pressure is adjustable with single screw
- Can be maintained without removal from the pipe line.
- Flanged to EN1092-2 PN10/PN16, ANSI B16.1 Class 150 FF (Other available on request)
- Grooved Ends to AWWA C606 Standard
- Adjustment Range of Outlet Pressure: 65 to 165 psi
- Rated Working Pressure: 300 psi
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated Interior and Exterior to AWWA C550 Standard.